1. Will checking on my deductible or inquiring about an auto glass claim raise my insurance rates?
Asking your insurance provider about your policy coverage and deductibles is generally not considered a claim. To be certain, please refer to your insurance policy.
2. Will filing an auto glass claim count towards my insurance policy?
In many cases, insurance companies will not count auto glass damage as a claim on your policy. To be certain, please refer to your policy or contact your agent and/or insurance provider to confirm your specific coverage.
3. What if I only have liability coverage?
Because liability insurance only provides coverage for damages to another vehicle, auto glass services are not covered under your liability policy.
4. Will all insurance companies waive my deductible if my windshield is repaired rather getting my windshield replaced?
Many insurance companies cover windshield repair at 100 percent coverage with no deductible. A High class auto glass representative will be happy to help you with your questions regarding insurance coverage.
5. Do I need to contact my agent or insurance company before I contact High Class Auto Glass ?
We're experts at verifying coverage, filing the claim and handling all the paperwork. We will contact your insurance company and submit the claim in person as the work is being completed.
HIGH CLASS AUTO GLASS FOR ALL YOUR WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT OR WINDSHIELD REPAIR NEEDS